Monday, January 13, 2014

New Adventure

 Every opportunity I get is used to dive into a good book.  I don't have one specific genre that I stick to, I just read whatever catches my eye and that looks like it would help with whatever type of an escape I am in need of.  You will notice that when I find somethings that I truly like, I can't help but spread the word so that others may find the piece of happiness that I did.  For those of you who don't happen to agree with my reviews or posts, I'm sorry and to each their own.  For those that do find them helpful, I'm glad it worked out!

Authors looking for a review or blog spot please email me with your info and the synopsis for your wonderful work of art. I'm someone who enjoys trying new things and if it isn't my cup of tea then I will politely let you know.  Email address to submit requests <<-------click here.

Thanks for visiting my page!
~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment